The Taylorsville Food Pantry is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which provides emergency food to the residents of Taylorsville, Utah. We are staffed by volunteers.
- Monday: 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
4775 South Plymouth View Dr
Taylorsville, UT 84123
Directions: Turn east onto 4800 South off of Redwood Road, then make an immediate left onto Plymouth View Drive.
What do I have to bring?
- Proof of residence in Taylorsville (piece of mail with name and address that includes either 84123 or 84129 as the ZIP code)
- Photo ID for each adult in household
- A form of identification for each child in household that shows the name of the parents as well as the child. This may be birth certificate, school record, immunization record, tax return, etc. NO SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS, PLEASE.
If you are not a resident of Taylorsville (84129 or 84123 ZIP code) and need to find a pantry in you area, click the link below to see the list of pantries in the Wasatch Front area. Wasatch Front Area Food Pantries List >
You must be a resident of Taylorsville (84129 and 84123 ZIP code) and meet the following income limits:
|Family Size||Maximum Gross Monthly Income|
If the family is larger than 8, then add $508 for each additional person.
Food stamp recipients and SSI recipients automatically qualify.
If you have lost your job, or for whatever reason are struggling financially, you may be eligible for food stamps. To see if you might qualify for food stamps, click on the link below to find the Food Stamp Eligibility Calculator.
Other Food Pantries
If you are not a resident of Taylorsville (84129 or 84123 ZIP code) and need to find a pantry in you area, click the link below to see the list of pantries in the Wasatch Front area.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.